At St Marys we aim to provide an environment that will enable each child to develop all of his or her natural and spiritual gifts to the full so that each gradually matures into the person that God intends them to be.
- To encourage the children to use their talents for the service of the wider community in which they live as responsible citizens.
- To demonstrate that conscious offence against the community is seen as an opportunity to practise forgiveness and reconciliation and to reaffirm the values of the school community.
- To assist parents as much as possible in the education of their children both inside and outside the school.
- To welcome parents into school so that they can take part in various activities.
- To celebrate the achievements of our pupils in all their endeavours and work through their difficulties with sensitivity and understanding.
- The school recognises that its aims can only be satisfactorily achieved through implementation of the expertise, commitment and positive influence of all partners in the educational process. These aims need to be developed in a climate of mutual trust and openness.